Frequently Asked Questions:
Yes! Just click "Upload your video" when creating a new quiz. We currently support videos of up to 1Gb.
To compress raw video files that are often larger than 1Gb, we recommend using Handbrake or VLC. They are both free to use for Windows and Mac.
Note that we do not store your uploaded video for playback. We also delete the video file when the generation process has been completed.
The "Generate answers" button empowers quiz masters to automatically generate answers for the questions they provide. Watch this demonstration. To ensure optimal performance of AI-generated answers, it is essential that the question is grammatically accurate and pertains to content in the video the generated quiz is based on.
- Guessing is discouraged in Kwizie – you might lose many many points if you do!
- Only select answers you're sure are correct :)
- If there is a video thumbnail above the question, clicking it will pause the timer and enable you to look for the answer
- Select "I don't know" and you can still receive 200 points if you are unsure
Kwizie currently works on any video that has enough dialogue for AI generation in English. In future releases coming soon, we will be enable more languages.
We can also integrate into LMSs and video hosting platforms – please contact us to discuss how that can happen!
We optimize our AI for educational excellence with a unique combination of the best models that work together in parallel.
Having said that, AI generation generally needs checking from human experts. If needed, you can edit any question and answer directly in each text box after clicking the "Customize quiz" or "Edit quiz" buttons.
- Each question is worth 1000 points
- The available points will gradually decrease to 0 if the timer runs out
- Incorrect answers will reduce your total points by -500
- Selecting "I don't know" will grant you +200 points (making it a better choice than guessing!)
- If a video thumbnail is shown above a question, you can click "play" and the timer will be paused
- You can then review the video to find the answer
- If you disagree with a result, you can click "Appeal result," at the end of the quiz. This means the quiz master will be notified of your appeal